December News & Tips
Come out and practice your handling skills and meet
other past & present members of the Pooch Coach Pack.
Our next Meetup with FREE training tips, behavior help, treats and socialization practice is:
at Christopher Playground in SF.
Free demos, advice & treats from The Pooch Coach!
Come out with your dog for some socialization and some fun. Learn a new trick or 2. Have a question about your dog’s behavior? The Pooch Coach will be offering free 1-1 advice to attendees. It’s a great way to practice your dog’s greeting skills with other dogs as well as with humans… All overseen by an expert canine behaviorist.
If you are not a Pooch Coach client and would like to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if we can accommodate you,
Free Professional photos by Soulful Pet Photography!
And all SF Dog Connectors Meetup attendees get free samples of Charlee Bear Dog treats for their pooch!
Here’s a video of people enjoying previous Meetups – hear what they have to say!
How to keep your dog safe for the holidays
Some quick tips…
No matter how busy you get, make sure you still make time to exercise your pup. Also, keep in mind training and manners when you have guests. It’s a great time to practice friendly greetings for delivery people as well as friends and family. Have your dog sit to get petted for everyone’s safety.
A Pooch Coach gift certificate!
Special: 50% regular prices.
Each session includes:
– A private one-on-one lesson with The Pooch Coach, expert trainer & behaviorist
-Follow up written instructions and papers for reference
-Free month of follow up questions and guidance on topics covered via email or phone
Dog Training – One 90 minute session…. Choose from:
1. Basic obedience: Perfect sit, basic stay, walking nicely on leash, no jumping on people.
2. Intermediate obedience: Advanced stay, no stealing objects or food, drop any object, down, come when called.
3. Advanced obedience: Tricks, off leash recall, perfect stay, custom training.
4. Dog’s choice: Focus on 3-4 commands or issues
Behavior modification: Package of 3 sessions… Choose from:
1. Aggression: Barking, growling, or lunging at people, other dogs, or objects. (see more)
2. Separation anxiety: Uncomfortable being left alone. Barks, whines or does destructive behavior. (see more)
3. Fear: Timid or scared around people, dogs or new objects. Needs to build confidence. (see more)
4. Dog’s Choice: Have some other behavior issues? Choose this option for more flexibility.
Make this a happier holiday for everyone!
Contact us with any questions.
Want more tips?
Check out The Pooch Coach’s Dog Channel & Blog!
Click here to visit our YouTube channel and get some free dog training tips & help with common behavior issues. We’re adding new videos regularly, so please subscribe to get notified of new fun & informational videos.
Click here to visit our award winning blog with tips on all sorts of topics that will help you with your pup. Like: What to do if your dog gets skunked, or tips for dealing with loud (scary) noises, and even info about how dogs see.
The Pooch Coach will have limited hours in December,
so book now if you need an appointment before 2017!
Book an appt
Thanks for reading our Newsletter.
We hope it was informative & fun.
Please share our newsletter with other dog lovers!
-Beverly Ulbrich, The Pooch Coach
Copyright © 2016 The Pooch Coach, All rights reserved.